Error creating a game service

ju_an

Hello,

When I select the remote windows server in the "create a game service" tab I get a popup error about "tcadmin.sdk.remote.remoteexception: end of stream encountered before parsing was completed [...]" and can not see wich games are available to install.

Here is the error log,

01/03/2012 21:03:59 mscorlib System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: End of Stream encountered before parsing was completed.

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Remote.WebServices.Extensions.SerializedExceptionExtension.SoapOriginalException.?(XmlNode ?)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Remote.WebServices.Extensions.SerializedExceptionExtension.SoapOriginalException..ctor(SoapException exception)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Remote.WebServices.Extensions.SerializedExceptionExtension.ProcessMessage(SoapMessage message)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapMessage.RunExtensions(SoapExtension[] extensions, Boolean throwOnException)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Web.References.ServerUtilities.ServerUtilities.ExecuteSqlResultAsString(String sql)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Database.DatabaseManager.ExecuteSqlWithWebService(String sql)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Database.DatabaseManager.Execute(String sql)

at TCAdmin.DatabaseProviders.MySql.MySqlManager.Execute(String sql)

at TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.ObjectBase.Find()

at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Game.get_Paths()

at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Server.GetAvailableGameAndVoiceServers(Boolean includeDownloadable)

at TCAdmin.Monitor.GameHosting.WebServices.ServerUtilities.GetAvailableGameAndVoiceServers(Boolean includeDownloadable)

It?s a production windows server in TCA-V1. I have setup a host reboot at 5.00am to see tomorrow if the situation change.

Any idea ??

Thanks,

;)

Still the same.

Tried:

Uninstall .NET4

Uninstall .NET3.5.1

Install the .net 3.5 from the url here,

http://help.tcadmin.com/System_Requirements

but say again must use the role management tool.

Using again the role management tool, installed 3.5.1

Everythin work fine, also the server resources widget, but when try to install a game get the same error.

:(

Try doing a manual update on the remote. Maybe one of the files is from a previous version:

Start > Run >"C:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor\TCAdminUpdateTool.exe" 2.0.35

If this doesn't work create a support ticket with the login for your control panel and remote desktop access to the master and remote.

Thanks LFA,

But now I?m in a different environment of tests. This Windows server is now the V2 master server, and it?s running fine.

I dont know yet what I?m going to do with the v2 :p

If I try to go back again, and doesnt work, I will create a ticket with root access.

Thanks !