ModernBill Question

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Upon purchasing 'TCAdmin 2.0 Master Server monthly lease,' I assume that I must then purchase ModernBill for TCAdmin to support billing-integration?

I read here (http://www.parallels.com/store/ppb/) that it is $25/month. Does TCAdmin provide a license for free? If not, could I purchase one cheaper from TCAdmin?

Guest Unregistered
Use http://www.whmcs.com/ In my opinion, WHMCS is much better.

I feel I'm missing something here.

I was under the impression that ModernBill gives TCAdmin the ability to automate setup of voice servers and game servers.

Two questions for you:

1) Can WHMCS do the same thing that ModernBill does and integrate with TCAdmin?

2) Would using WHMCS give me the ability to host websites, game servers, and voice servers, each on different VPSs?

Guest Unregistered
Sorry for the mix up. I will ask Luis to remove the Modernbill notation from our pages. Modernbill was sold to Parallels years ago anbd was discountinued.

WHMCS is your best bet for what you are hosting.

So do you provide a WHMCS license?

1. Yes, but it doesn't integrate with TCAdmin, it works in unison with it.

2. WHMCS is a sophisticated billing system that works with cPanel or other alternatives to provide website hosting via whatever you have setup. It also works in tangent with TCAdmin to operate with varying levels of automation game and voice server hosting.

This isn't to say that TCAdmin and WHMCS are effortless and fully automated without knowledge and commitment. Any software requires the user to learn and invest in order to operate efficiently.

Archived