Project finished? Abandoned project?

why this question?

More no update for over one month

Your panel has a lot of bugs:

- Can not start a server Minecraft as your command line are bugged

- Can not use the selection tool maps the command line FPS game servers

- Multiple monitor crashes.

- Security vulnerabilities

On windows it is really a great tool, but on linux it's really DIY.

Without also talking about the coding of the panel? DotNet on the Linux emulation with low IIS (Mono) A panel worthy of the name which is running over linux is mandatory in PHP using the PHP / shell / Ajax / ...

I even want to ask you, who are you laughing about?

I wish to be reimbursed for the months that would not.

cordially

> More no update for over one month

We are working on adding sub users to v2. It should be released later this month or the first week of next month

> Can not start a server Minecraft as your command line are bugged

The default command line works correctly asn long as you have java installed

> Can not use the selection tool maps the command line FPS game servers

I don't know what this is about. If you have problems with a feature create support ticket or explain here with screenshots if possible.

> Multiple monitor crashes.

Create a support ticket so we can take a look at the logs. Most crashes are fixed with mono 2.10.8

> Security vulnerabilities

For example?

- Ok

- Java is installed long time ...

- Select one server (Css or tf2 or other ) Go to command line manager and create a new command line => Startup MAP selection => NO MAPS listed

- ok for mono

- I will not chew you work for your security vulnerabilities, however much I would put these files to pastebin for my whole has access. But I have some ethics and I think other users who have a lot of trouble if people have these malicious files.

When I started on tcadmin v1, threw very pleased with your work, however I am disappointed for linux. : (

- If you have trouble running minecraft run it manually with the same command line that tcadmin uses to see what's wrong:

http://help.tcadmin.com/Troubleshooting_Game_%26_Voice_Services#Running_the_Service_Manually_2

- Not a problem with tcadmin. it's a problem with the CSS config after the css folder changed. Just update the variable configuration. This is already updated in the latest installer and official configs.

- If you want to get these vulnerabilities fixed please create a support ticket.