Interface shows Local IP instead of external ip

rodolfosevero007

Hi guys, i've been testing tcadmin trial lately and i managed to get it working i'm using a windows server 2008 system in my private datacenter witch runs everything behind nat firewalls for every ip adress, well my problem is simple but quite annoying:

tcadm.png

I don't want my clients to see the local ip adress i want them to see the external ip adress, btw everything is working just fine that's the only thing that needs to be fixed.

BTW can someone explain me what's the difference between master and remote servers?

Oh and when is the 2.0 final version coming out? thanks.

Go to System Settings > Servers > Select configure IPs from the list. In the IP's hostname field set the public IP and save.

Your first server is your master. It has the control panel website and database. Your other servers will be remotes. They connect to the master's database. They don't have a control panel website.

v2 should be out of beta around June.

Archived