ju_an

Hello,

Today I found the cpu higher than usuall, and checking why I found a game server in status "starting". Check task manager and it was really starting, restarting, restarting, restarting ... in an infinite loop.

To stop it (after find it) I had to came into server management and disable it.

Also, tcadmin monitor have an unsuall cpu usage while this restart loop. After stopping it, everything was ok.

I dont know if its something new, but before today when a gameserver have problems it stops and send "error".

Any idea ??

In one of the recent updates the service is restarted automatically if the exit code is 0. This usually happens when the player stops the game server from rcon. I will add a delay to this so it doesn't use too much CPU.

Ok Thanks, and perhaps an option to set a maximum restarts when code=0. Some game servers opened to modding, when the client make something wrong, the server can never start. And if it alwayss give code=0 ... this server will be always trying to start.

Thanks,