minecraft

andy012

Hello,

Does tcadmin 2 support the deployment of minecraft servers by memory? SO can i configure the whmcs module with say a 256mb minecraft package and have it auto deploy this?

If not is there a workaround in tcadmin 2? I saw one members scripts for 1 but not 2.

Also, any tips on sandboxing them for security/performance?

Thanks

In v2 you can set the memory using the commandline manager after the service is created. If you are using WHMCS you can set the values of xmx and xms along with the rest of the game server information: http://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS#Config_File_.28default_values.php.29

[left]$billing_api_values["gamevar_Xms"] = "2048";
$billing_api_values["gamevar_Xmx"] = "2048";
[/left]

In v2 you can set the memory using the commandline manager after the service is created. If you are using WHMCS you can set the values of xmx and xms along with the rest of the game server information: http://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS#Config_File_.28default_values.php.29

[left]$billing_api_values["gamevar_Xms"] = "2048";
$billing_api_values["gamevar_Xmx"] = "2048";
[/left]

Ah thanks, and i take it this can't be modified by the customer?

Anyone got any tips/a way of sandboxing individual servers to allow plugin uploads? I'm willing to consider paying for custom scripts

It can only be modified by an administrator using the commandline manager.

There is an option in tcadmin to run all game servers run as a different user. General Settings > Games > Select the game > Run As tab > User per service.