TCAdmin 2.0.51 now available

LFA

New Features

• Added datacenter column to services list.
  • Added "Update Run As user" to the verify/repair game accounts tool.
  • Improved fast download sync speed with large filters on Windows.
  • Added option in game settings to hide specific query rules in the current activity page.
  • Added option in game settings to exclude the game from load balancing. Use this for game and voice servers that don't use many resources (ventrilo, mumble, etc).
  • Added "Server with less services" server and teamspeak server selection method to api settings.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed automatic steam download to support the new console output from hldsupdatetool.
  • Fixed error when creating game and voice services with the billing api on virtual servers.
  • Incorrect file permissions were configured on Windows when installing a mod, update or map pack and service was configured to run as a user other than tcagame.
  • Fixed bug with some Linux drives not visible in the server resources widget.
  • Fixed error when creating a new game with advanced settings.
  • Fixed error in custom theme background on IE.

Thanks.

When I try updating, half of my servers don't update automaticly and I have to go through them manually.

Any idea why this is happening?

I think it fails if someone is logged in to ftp. I have to confirm but I have noticed sometimes the monitor does not restart if there is a ftp connection.

When i update i recieve the error "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path"

I have it with every update since 2.0.48. I use IIS7.5 as webserver with the proper permissions on the WebServices folder.

Has anyone tips?