What will i need for a GSP?

Guest Ash Scott

Guest Ash Scott

Hi there,

I was wondering what i would need if i was a GSP? What license would i need as i would like to set TCAdmin up with WHMCS and clients get their server automatically with TCAdmin, kind of like GamingDeluxe, or KillerCreation

Basically, the user signs up to the site, they buy their required server through WHMCS. They pay, and their server is instantly set up. How would i set TCAdmin up so this will work properly? Would i need a master server and a remote server, as the game servers will be hosted on offsite dedicated servers

Cheers

Ash

According to your current setup you would need 1 Master License and 1 Remote License as well as a license for WHMCS.

Being honest Ash, the GSP market is pretty much flooded right now. Personally I would not recommend trying to open a GSP at this time.

But if you feel the need to do so make sure you do some business planning and do your research on the games you want to host. 90% of being a GSP is support related when some halfwit screws their server up by installing a mod etc...

Good Luck with your venture!

Archived