Failed update causing issues

XstreamGaming

Hi there,

I tried to update to the latest release via the web panel as normal, but the process hung. I've tried rebooting the services but several features are not working.

The cpu/memory monitoring features arent working, neither are the game monitoring features. When I try to check for updates I get a pop-up saying " Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused)"

I'm guessing the install is corrupted. Is there a procedure to repair or re-install the services?

Regards

Sam

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh, I had exact same problem. Getting errors as per attached log when trying to run manually as Adam suggested.

On a side note, would I be correct in assuming that you only need to update the master on TCAv2, then any updates needed are automatically pushed to any TCAv2 Slaves?

Cheers,

Evil

#### UPDATE ####

Rebooted the box after failed update and manually updated to 2.0.54 and it all went through fine on the commandline. There do appear to be issues with the webupdater at the moment.

2.0.53UpdateErrors.txt

Edited by DrEvil
Update