CSGO Not showing up in server list. FIX

kaosx

Well i had created a server CSGO server today and no matter what i done it would not show up in the servers list.

The CSGO servers need to run as administrator and since TCA V2 runs as guest.

I took the file called steam.dll from css /bin folder and put it in the CSGO/bin folder and it worked right away.

So for anyone out there that has that problem give that ago.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Sometimes there is a steam library error when you start a game server for the first time. This prevents it from showing up in the list

The steam library error can be fixed like this:

- Create a new game server. If you check the web console you will see the steam library error. If you click on current activity and stats the query fails.

- Restart the game server. Check the web console and the library error will be gone. If you click on current activity and stats the query works.

- Copy that game server's to C:\TCAFiles\Games\css. It should overwrite existing files.

- Now if you create a new game server it will use the updated files that don't have the library error.