Command Line Changes COD2

garycpos

Hi Guys,

Got a mental block here !! On V2 xx.54 and I want to have multiple command lines so that members can choose which mod to run, but I just cannot seem to get more than 1 showing ?? I am doing something wrong, or if someone can point me in the right direction via an old post (looked couldnt find one)

We have 2 mods based on AWE that just point to different mod folders however I cannot get a scenario where one is selected and one is not (Like on V1)

Thanks for any help posted

Gary

Have you setup the mod in the game configuration? Then added the custom commandline for it? It will then appear in the selectable commandlines after the mod is installed.

For Example:

If you setup a mod pam-v1 with the relevant commandline in its config, then setup say AWE-v3, again with its custom commandline configured you will have a choice of both commandlines available to you after you have installed both of the mods to your gameserver from the Mod Manager. You can of course extend this further with the use of Custom Commandlines and configuring custom variables for them.

Hope it helps,

Evil

Edited by DrEvil
Elaborated

Thanks DrEvil for your reply,

It is when I go to custom command lines that I have the problem, let me explain,

I go to custom and then click on new,put a name in the box and it creates the command line , BUT, when i click on edit on the right to change the command line to the new mod nothing happens ?? and it wont edit ?? is this a bug or am I missing something out ??

Cheers , Noob alert here !! lol

• 2 weeks later...