You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid

kane021

This has prob been posted before but when i create a ts2 or ts3 server from my tcadmin it works fine yet when i send a order via whmcs i get the error of

Module Command Error

-1 - System.Exception: You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

I have everything set as in tcadmin with the datacenter codes added ect ect and i have allowed ips via tcadmin and also on white list for both prgrams.

Could someone help me pelase

I dont seem to have a billingapi.lastcommand.txt. created so i dont think its going to the tcadmin

I have checked the values and they all match tcadmin correctly

if i create a voice server via the tcadmin directly it creates fine its just the sending the auto data from whmcs

If someone could have a look for me i would be very greatful or even give my a link to how to set it up maybe i have missed something

The log should exist in TCAdmin Control Panel\Logs. If it doesn't it means the user that runs your TCAdmin website does not have write permissions on the logs folder. If you created the website with the configuration utility the user should be TCAWeb. If you created it manually the user is IUSR_(machine name)

Right ok i have got the logs

Now in the logs is says

"7/28/2012 2:34:27 AM : You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid." yet everything is matching.

All ids are same in either tcadmin and or whmcs

data center ids match everything is same

I must be missing something as all game servers create.

Do i have to have the ts as a game a folder with the zip file in?

as i havent done that i only have the ts running on the server as it stated in the knowledge base and then gone to voice server settings on tcadmin and imported it that way.

As i said i have tested the servers on the test button all fine i can create via tcadmin fine just i cant seem to get them to create via whmcs to tcadmin.

Archived