Query Monitoring issue.

XstreamGaming

Hello,

At the moment I have 6 servers on a machine that use the gamespy v4 query protocol.

When installed the first 4 or 5, I had query monitoring disabled as I didn't think TCadmin could query the servers.

I later enabled it, saved the update and updated existing services. I've done this several times but only the most recently installed server automatically queries the service correctly. The others will generate a query failure.

However I have used the manual query on each of the servers, repeatedly without any issue.

Is there a way to enable/fix the query issue on the other services, ideally without reinstalling them (edit mysql data direct)?

Hi LFA,

The query port in the game is correct. When I try to access the current activity and stats page I get the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx is not responding to query (the ip and port are correct). However when I use the query tool in the general settings (using the same ip and port as the error message) it works perfectly every time.

If its relevent, I don't think the query port was set correctly when initially installed. I have updated existing services with the correct values several times but to no effect.

At the moment I just have the relevant port numbers in the ip and ports section, I previously had port numbers and port number expression.

In case its relevant, the servers are hosted on the master machine.