WHMCS have to manually create order after its placed

kaosx

Well i recieved an order and the client paid with paypal and whmcs marked it as paid but it didnt auto setup the server i had to to login too whmcs and click create

Would anyone know why its doing this ? i have it ticked to autosetup after 1st payment

Thanks

First thing would be to check the logs to see if it was sent. If not, then you'll have to look at how you have WHMCS configured. This is pretty routine stuff that you should probably investigate before asking on here since we can't see your setup and it is likely something you have set or misconfigured.

First thing would be to check the logs to see if it was sent. If not, then you'll have to look at how you have WHMCS configured. This is pretty routine stuff that you should probably investigate before asking on here since we can't see your setup and it is likely something you have set or misconfigured.

Yeah i have had a look thru whmcs and it all looks good, it didnt send thru either i had a look at tcadmin last billing, but when i log in whmcs and click create it does,

I just noticed i didnt have the server assigned to a group do you think that would do it, ?

That must have been it i just did a order with set up after order has been recieved and it done it wired how it has to be assigned to a group

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

first edit the server on whmcs

http://HTTP://http:///billingapi.aspx

that means ur server is not set up

name the name of ur server or datacenter

server u put the ip off the server ex "xx.xxx.xxx.xx:8880"

dont forget the port

ip addresse same thing "xx.xxx.xxx.xx:8880"

server tipe tcadmin2_advanced

tcadmin admin user

tcadmin admin pass

one last thing if u are using ur whmcs on a web host from an other comapany you need to send a email suport to unlock the port 8880

ports have to be opened on each side

8880 on whmcs and 8880 on tcadmin

:|:

sorry for my bad english :D

Archived