Separate web server

AndrewVu

I currently offer web hosting and would like to get into hosting games. I think I'd like to start as I mean to go on and run the sales site/control panels/billing from my existing dedicated server (used for managing my web hosting) and then run the games on a separate dedicated server.

Would this set-up require two separate licences? Or do I install the panel then apply a licence for each managed server I add?

I've had a look for an answer to this but to no avail so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your reply. Is there any estimate on when v2 will be ready for commercial use? I've not found one and I know it's a difficult question to answer so I'm guessing there isn't, it looks like I'll have to wait for now.

v2 is quite ready for production usage. While there are some features missing such as: FastDL File Compress, News System, and Reports, they aren't exactly a show stopper, just nice things to have, but he will get them in sooner or later so. If you do find any show stopping issues such as the FastDL knocking the web panel offline, once brought to Luis's attention is promptly fixed. Luis and TCAdmin would be the best vendor we ever worked with it when it comes to beta software and bugs. I have responses in 15-2hr intervals and a fix usually follows in a day or two.

What also really surprises is me is Luis able to implement small little fixes for things that drive me nuts such as the customers asking for FastDL URL. After asking for it to be displayed somewhere, it was included in the next update. This is simply amazing.

I also like that he uses proper English unlike some other game control panels, especially in tickets. I know once we're trialing another software, and the response to our issue was a page long sentence... (WTF?)

Archived