Undefined issue

Cpl_Patrick

Hello, we're currently having a problem with TCAdmin v2. All of our game servers are coming up with Undefined. Yet when we go into the server browser the servers are online and working fine. If we try to use the game downloader we get the error "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized"

Then when we try to check for updates we get the error "Error: NameResolutionFailure"

Does anyone have any idea what is the problem?

Edit: Just clicked on about and it came up with "Last Error: (-6) Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown."

Edited by Cpl_Patrick

Im having this exact problem after the latest update. Firewall is disabled. Everything was working fine untill i updated.

Servers are still being automatically started on crash, but when i click on manage the web page just hangs. Any ideas?

Yeah, it's just started to happen again. DNS is fine now. But still undefined and the panel is running rather slow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

getting ping just fine

Pinging master.tcadmin.net [74.86.130.95] with 32 b

Reply from 74.86.130.95: bytes=32 time=28ms TTL=121

Reply from 74.86.130.95: bytes=32 time=29ms TTL=121

Solved for me, had to edit the registry for server 2012.

For anyone else this is on the system requirements page, i just missed it.

On Windows 8/2012 execute regedit.exe, find the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows and change NoInteractiveServices from 1 to 0.