TCAdmin 2.0.62 now available

LFA

New Features

• The support system is now available. For more information see http://help.tcadmin.com/Support System.
  • Added connection info to Teamspeak services. For Teamspeak 3 services the connection info is displayed as a link.
  • Linux shell script will use the shell specified in the first line. For example #!/bin/usr/perl.
  • "Update Existing Services" in game settings now updates services that have a predefined commandline selected.
  • You can now configure TCAdmin to wait before executing the next stop console command like this: TCAWAIT:number. For example TCAWAIT:5000 will wait 5 seconds before executing the next command.

Bug Fixes

• Sub users are deleted correctly when the user is deleted. Sub users without a parent will be deleted after the update.
  • If all the user's services are suspended by the billing api the user is also suspended.
  • If the selected custom commandline was updated, the change was not applied to the service.
  • Fixed bug when using custom Game-Tracker HTML and forum codes.
  • Rule, RuleVariable, RuleOperator, RuleValue and DetectedValue were being saved as variable values.

did you also fixed the stuff what i reported to you over the Support System?

Not yet I will try to get a quick update ready for next week with this.

very nice! when do the sub categorys i requested come? and order mods? i requested it here http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=9749 and i got told it would be in this update. any news on this? because i really need this :)

I didn't have time to add it I will try to have it ready for next week.