Wondering about IPs

Guest Michael C

Guest Michael C

I have a rack with a couple servers and i want TCAdmin along side with whmcs to make the servers along with assign the servers a custom ip from a text field like such as: UserSelectedName.myhostingdomain.com when in the text field they put down "UserSelectedName". Will TCAdmin do this?

I am wondering this because we aren't sure whether to get more IPs for a single box we have. Right now we have 16ip on a single box and basically will each server actually take over its own ip? I'm really confused on this matter and its also almost 3 am here so I'm sorry if i am not making much since right now.

Please and thank you,

Michael C.

Guest Michael C
You can only set 1 hostname for each IP. It can't have any variables. Also you can't send the server's IP from WHMCS. This is done automatically after selecting a server.

Okay, so after a customer purchases a server a ip will automatically be generated for them thanks to TCAdmin?

Archived