Been a While

Hogie

It has been a roller coaster over the last couple years. Several ups, and several downs.

Learned how to weld. Started with this:

2011-10-22-09.47.42-1024x768.jpg

and ended up with this:

IMG_20120422_180047-1024x768.jpg

Built my first AR15 from parts, and finally got the manager of Windows IS position at my job (still at the same place I left the GSP industry to work at back in 2006). Also started up a small company for some custom stuff I hope to start selling in January (factory shipment should be here in a few weeks).

But with good things, bad things have been happening too. Lost both my uncle and my father this year (a month apart). Moved into an apartment to get my bills down so that I could make sure my mom was able to survive since she doesn't currently have a job.

• 1 month later...
It has been a roller coaster over the last couple years. Several ups, and several downs.

Learned how to weld. Started with this:

2011-10-22-09.47.42-1024x768.jpg

and ended up with this:

IMG_20120422_180047-1024x768.jpg

Built my first AR15 from parts, and finally got the manager of Windows IS position at my job (still at the same place I left the GSP industry to work at back in 2006). Also started up a small company for some custom stuff I hope to start selling in January (factory shipment should be here in a few weeks).

But with good things, bad things have been happening too. Lost both my uncle and my father this year (a month apart). Moved into an apartment to get my bills down so that I could make sure my mom was able to survive since she doesn't currently have a job.

I don't know you but I'm sorry to hear about your lost. I am looking to buy one of those Smokers for my parents. Is there anyway I can contact you?

Talking about AR's I built one about a year ago... And Sold it for a bunch now LOL! Obama is making it easy on all gun dealers.

Edit: Looking real good into that pic I see your from Texas? So am I. I hope we can meet one day.

Archived