Make TCA1 features alredy

peace

Personally, I think Luis decides what features are more pertinent fairly well. I am more grateful that they released it and are producing updates rather than not release it for another 2+ years while they continue to build it out.

Think about it from both sides of the fence.

We were using both for quite some time, but now only use TCA2, and we have no issues. Certain tasks are a little more complex, and or not possible, but we are used to adapting and overcoming.

Make it work!

If your going to make demands, at least spell already in the title of your request correctly.

It costs time to develop all these features. Would you like to contribute code to Luis instead since you want it so fast?

Are you a spell checker? How didn't i figure it out that i takes time?

Product ain't free and we paid and will pay for it. It just seems logical for me that TCA1 features should be released first before new ones.

Product ain't free and we paid and will pay for it. It just seems logical for me that TCA1 features should be released first before new ones.

We pay for their product, not for them to develop, if there are bugs then yes, they will fix said bugs because you paid for that feature.. They improve it as such to continue improving TCAv2. How they develop it and with which choices/roadmap is entirely up to them.

If you don't like it..Well you can stick to v1 till v2 goes out of beta(as Luis said, beta will end when all the tca v1 features are in.)

are you not aware tcadmin2 is completely new from the ground up? adding features from tcadmin1 is not a matter of copying and pasting.

luis is doing a fantastic job and to see people complain is just disrespectful

If you are not happy with the current development cycle, either make your own product, or find another one. Don't go complaining on the forums and making obnoxious demands. Maybe if Luis didn't spend so much time answering people like you he would be able to get a little more done.