Insurgency 2

Marcin

Hi,

Anyone have working config for that game?

I can't get it to work correctly with TCAadmin. Every attempt to start it from control panel gives me error:

ServiceStart: failed to start
ServiceStart: failed to start
utlmemory.cpp (261) : Assertion Failed: nBytesItem is 0 in UtlMemory_CalcNewAllo
cationCount
Assert( Assertion Failed: nBytesItem is 0 in UtlMemory_CalcNewAllocationCount ):
..\tier1\utlmemory.cpp:261

and game crashes.

When I'm starting it manually it's working fine and without problems (using line generated through TCAdmin):

D:\UserFiles\marcing\GameServers\TC34558532062334527620678\srcds.exe -console -usercon +maxplayers 32 -port 27015 +ip 206.212.252.100 +net_public_adr 206.212.252.100 +hostname "Insurgency 2" +map ministry +rcon_password pass +log on +exec server.cfg

I'm attaching couple of dump filses from failed startups.

Regards,

Marcin

Archive.zip

Edited by Marcin
Added couple of crashdump files.

It doesnt matter if -game insurgency is present or not (and yes, I tested it).

Original line advertised by insurgency 2 forum is:

srcds.exe +maxplayers 32 -console -ip 192.168.1.102 -port 27015 +hostname "Insurgency Server #123" +map heights +rcon_password remoteme

and is starting server fine and without problems.

Edited by Marcin

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hi

here is a working tcadmin version 1 cfg for that game and for windows servers.

oh and you need to use the steam.dll, from your steam account, replace this fie in the bin folder of your Insurgency folder.

Please see attached files for CFG

GTSGaming are a UK base Game Service Provider who aim to bring low ping, high speed game servers to its customers for the lowest prices on the web. Quality Cheap Server hosting CSGO, Chivalry, Call of Duty 4, Wolfet and all other major steam games, we make sure that our current customers are very happy with our Services and we offer a very affordable price for a 32 slot server, costing Less Than 9.00 UK Pounds per month, no other GSP can beat that price, we at GTSGaming dont even charge you any VAT.

Insurgency 2.txt

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use