Login button not shown in latest WHMCS

LFA

This is not a bug in the module. It's a bug in WHMCS when the module's folder has an underscore character. I have sent them a bug report but I have not received a response.

There is an easy way to fix this temporarily:

Fix for tcadmin_advanced module:

• copy the tcadmin_advanced folder. Name it tcadminadvanced. Don't rename the original folder.
  • Rename tcadminadvanced\tcadmin_advanced.php to tcadminadvanced\tcadminadvanced.php
  • Edit tcadminadvanced.php. Replace all "tcadmin_advanced" with "tcadminadvanced"

Fix for tcadmin2_advanced module

• copy the tcadmin2_advanced folder. Name it tcadmin2advanced. Don't rename the original folder.
  • Rename tcadmin2advanced\tcadmin_advanced.php to tcadmin2advanced\tcadmin2advanced.php
  • Edit tcadmin2advanced.php. Replace all "tcadmin2_advanced" with "tcadmin2advanced" (without quotes)

You don't need to make any changes to your tcadmin advanced server, product or services. It will work as long as the module files exists without underscore .

No response from them yet. It's showing up as unconfirmed since the day I posted this fix. Bug report is #GPG-910923 in case you want to ask them about it.

this needs to be fix from whmcs stuff! plz sent them all a support ticket about that bug! i will not change about 40 products because of this!

You don't need to update your products. It works as long as there is a module folder and files without the underscore.

Good catch, thanks for posting. Looking at the number of bug fixes in 5.2.3 only a couple of weeks after 5.2.1 it makes you wonder about the testing procedure and I'm glad I give it a few weeks before updating.

Archived