StartError (URGENT!)

TheNightHawk223

Hello, I am currently using TCAdmin V2, and hosting 3 garry's mod servers off it. A bit ago, I was busy trying to fix fastDL (Wont download clientside) and I decided to try and turn compression off. The fastDL sync went without problem, but after it finished i discoved my server was down. I promptly googled and found out it may have to do with the amount of virtual space (pagefile) so after checking noone of my clients servers had players I restarted the server with more virtual memory (pagefile). To my horror, all the servers came up with the status "starterror".

console.txt

----------------------- Log Start: 3/26/2013 2:18:03 AM -----------------------

Monitor.New: The process cannot access the file "current.pid" because it is being used by another process.

StandardPlugins.Database.ManagerODBC.Connect: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

StandardPlugins.Database.Manager.Execute: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. REASON: TOO MANY DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING LICENSE. CONTACT TCADMIN SUPPORT. LAST UPDATE: 9/15/2005 10:24:43 AM

StandardPlugins.Database.ManagerODBC.Connect: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

StandardPlugins.Database.Manager.Execute: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. REASON: TOO MANY DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING LICENSE. CONTACT TCADMIN SUPPORT. LAST UPDATE: 9/15/2005 10:24:43 AM

Monitor.errors.txt

3/24/2013 3:39:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.Manager.Execute: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES

3/24/2013 3:44:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.ManagerODBC.Connect: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

3/24/2013 3:44:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.Manager.Execute: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES

3/24/2013 3:49:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.ManagerODBC.Connect: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

3/24/2013 3:49:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.Manager.Execute: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES

3/24/2013 3:54:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.ManagerODBC.Connect: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

3/24/2013 3:54:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.Manager.Execute: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES SQL Command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TC_SERVICES

3/24/2013 3:59:35 AM : StandardPlugins.Database.ManagerODBC.Connect: The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.

monitor.txt

3/24/2013 3:54:35 AM : AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. REASON: TOO MANY DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING LICENSE. CONTACT TCADMIN SUPPORT. LAST UPDATE: 9/15/2005 10:24:43 AM

3/24/2013 3:59:35 AM : AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. REASON: TOO MANY DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING LICENSE. CONTACT TCADMIN SUPPORT. LAST UPDATE: 9/15/2005 10:24:43 AM

3/24/2013 4:04:35 AM : AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. REASON: TOO MANY DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING LICENSE. CONTACT TCADMIN SUPPORT. LAST UPDATE: 9/15/2005 10:24:43 AM

(Trial dosen't expire untill April)

(Yes I will contact TCAdmin although asking here in hopes of a fast reply/fix)