Error when setting up two servers at once

kalyse

Ever since I have first been using TCA I have had problems when I try to set up two servers at once. Now this hasnt really ever been a problem because I would just wait for the 1st to finish, however now I am about to start to code a Billing API, and the problem is if two people place the order and it tries to set up the servers then the errors will happen.

Is this a known error, or just someting with me?

Try turning off any firewalls on the master and remote. Run the master and remote in console mode to check for any errors while the game server is installing.

Also make sure your network card speed is configured as automatic. This is done in the Control Panel > Network Connections. Right click on the connection and select properties. Click Configure next to the network card. In Advanced click on Speed and Duplex and select automatic. Some datacenters will leave it as 10mbps or 100mbps but FTP transfers will fail randomly when it's not automatic.

Archived