TCadmin Game Server files

revcorehosing

Is there anyone out there willing to share there Games server files folder? I am looking for a complete list so I can then pick through what I need to host. Having been pulling from steam but it' hit or miss. And can't find the others or the installs fail. I have been doing this for 6 days without any luck.

Really would appreciate the help.

This is illegal in most cases and against EULA in almost all except open source. If you can't get it on steam or are having issues with installs it would be best to poke around the publisher and developer websites for info.

From what I see there are only a few games like 25 in the tcadmin menu when you do the steam pull there should be a lot more than that. And most of the are Half life.

Just not sure what is support by TCadmin. all the game folders are empty after the TCadmin install. Create a steam account just for TCadmin and there is a short list of games in the steam list inside of the Game tools Steamer downloader. I have installed the UT3. And that works great.

Archived