RCON/ Malists

Always have to go outside of internal RCOn because of its limitations

In TCA2 could not even save an RCON list of commands

When creating a maplist would like to have an easy way of adding maps for whatever game and having the user insert it along with that that having he ability to add a thumbnail

I'm am sure we can customize that but this is a game panel and I hate to have an external programmer to code things should come out of the box with all the features without the need to customize everything

Sorry it was late for me and I am running 20 hour days .. let me explain better.

RCON -

I believe if I can use an RCON tools outside of TCadmin some other application I should be able to do the same for Internal RCON inside Tcadmin 2 .

Kick , Ban , configure on the fly . I am always telling customers to download some tool to manage their server on the fly outside of TCadmin , We should have the ability to build configs like we do for the Server.CFG

Hope you understand now ?

Just my point why cant TCA have the same function for certain games , why do I have to instruct my customers to download external tools to mange their servers, I can understand for special programs like ARMA but we should have the same ability to build configs for RCON the same way we build configs for game server settings .

GUI Rcon? That'd mean someone needs to create a button for each command, each individual command per game. That is a lot of crazy work. While we can easily get a list of commands from the game's site if we need to type it in.