Better Solution for WHMCS Configurable Options (For Player Slots)

-SmoKe^

After taking the better part of 30 mins setting up my first configurable option for a 64 slot game, i thought, there HAS to be a better way, I've got to make this easier.

I present to you, My slot pricing mod for WHMCS.

Below is a demo video, of just how easy this mod makes setting up your configurable options. Check it out!

If you have any questions or you're interested in purchasing it. Please contact me via PM here or email me at j.alexander718@gmail.com

I own http://hfgameservers.com/ and the amount of games we had and pricing to set up would of taken us hours of work but we purchased smoke's addon and it took us about 30 mins to get all our pricing done for the 40+ games we had and now there is no way i would set up another one unless i had this addon.

Honestly guy's its well worth every penny!!!

Thank's again smoke.:cool

I forgot to mention, you can also use it to Alter discount pricing for Quarterly, semi-annually and annually pricing. It also contains a mod for the check out cart that tells the customer what they save by ordering Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and Annually. All with just a few mouse clicks.

$150 - This is includes the mod to edit the slot pricing. The Discount manager for Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and Annually Billing Options. The Checkout card modification to Give you the check box to determine if the server is private slots or not, and it adjusts the pricing accordingly. Also, lets the customer know how much they save in a dollar amount when they check out.

Installation is also included.

Any Other modifications needed to tailor it to your sites theme are also included.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived