Start addon + Game?

DJSean00

Hi Guys,

I've got a quick question which is really a 2 part question on how to do something and/or best practice when doing it.

With ARMA3 and the command line manager people can adjust the command line of their servers to add mods etc.

However there is also now BattleEye Extended Controls which I used to use a batch file that had a command to start "bec.exe -f" followed by the ARMA start command in a bat file.

I guess I'm asking is there anyway to continue using the command line manager in ARMA and tell TCadmin to also start something else when the server is started rather then discontinuing the command line manager and going for a bat file where users cannot edit it?

Sean.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys thanks for the suggestions here,

I've created the start bat however under the mod I've created for it, under scripts I noticed in the list of scripts you could create you have an "Event" drop down.

In this drop down you have "before started" however when I go into my script and event drop down I only have

- No Event

- Before Mod Install

- After Extracting Mod Files

- After Mod Install

- Before Mod Uninstall

- After Mod Uninstall

Where do I find the event trigger to start this mod when the server is started?

Kind Regards

Sean

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Can someone help as I'm stuck on this?

I want Bec to run for each customer, so if I set the script to run c:\xxx\bec.exe -f config, then how does the customer control a different instance?

For example, add admins and create their own schedule. No matter how much I try, I can't get my head around it :~

Cheers

• 9 months later...

I've also been having the same problem.

I have a mod to install the config files to the server, but I need a script to start the Bec.exe after server startup.

But I don't know how to launch it with the clients user and have it use their configs.

Can anyone help with this? I may be willing to pay for assistance.