ArmA 3

=TS=Stevo

I'm working on a config for it right now. I will post it as soon as I get it working.

I've completed it - it may be not be perfect. Check my attachements.

It uses SteamCMD to install the server - you will have to enter the username/password of an account that owns Arma 3 into TCAdmin to allow it to do the update procedure and install procedure automatically.

arma3 - windows.xml

Edited by Knoxeh

• 3 weeks later...

Can you explain this a little better. Forgive my ignorance, but it has been several years since I have played with Game Servers on TCAdmin. You mention "username/password of an account that owns Arma 3 ", are you referring to my actual steam account that I bought the game with? TCAdmin usually uses anonymous and a blank pass to update steam games.

I have determined that your steam account is only needed for the initial server install. Once the server is installed, it will use the anonymous account to further update. I gathered this from further readings found on the forums at http://forums.bistudio.com. I am still having difficulties getting more than one instance of this game running on the same server. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

So I finally got this script working correctly. I am sure there is probably a different way of doing this as some of the other GSP's might have but I couldn't have done this without seeing one made already. Thank Knoxeh for providing your initial script. Thanks to Luis from TCAdmin for answering my questions and thanks to VortexServers.com for proving me with his old Arma 2 Dayz script. By looking at the two I was able to make a config that hosts multiple instances of Arma3 on the same server. Don't forget to edit with your own information.

Arma3 - Windows.xml

Just wanted to add some additional information regarding Arma 3 multiple instances. Found out that TCAdmin does not open the custom ports automatically. So a batch file will need to be created to add and delete those additional posts where the server is setup and or deleted.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...