Paypal Checkout Automation

KissNode

Hi, my new company is looking for someone who can help automate tcadmin with basic paypal checkout. Checkout will simply be a paypal box with configurable options for Username, Email, and Password, and of course the Game Server they want.

We need a system that can automatically create the server with that user's information, then shoot them an email with the information. I personally don't know PHP, so I definitely need some help with this. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the reply Raizio. Unfortunately, I have used WHMCS many times in the past, and this time, I do not want to use it. I just want to go with am old school, basic, quick and simple checkout. All I'm using is embedded paypal code with text boxes. What I hope is that a PHP dev will be able to link the info submitted to automatically create the game servers.

You really believe that this is simple php code to automate that process? Simply put, you'll spend far more trying to develop this rather than using their very inexpensive monthly lease. If you find their monthly to be out of your reach, you're probably not going about this from the best angle anyhow.

You really believe that this is simple php code to automate that process? Simply put, you'll spend far more trying to develop this rather than using their very inexpensive monthly lease. If you find their monthly to be out of your reach, you're probably not going about this from the best angle anyhow.

^This plus after all said and done with the upfront deposit etc. You'll most likely be in the whole for the cost of the owned license...

Hm... Let me rephrase what I said.

WHMCS is like swiss cheese. When one exploit is patched another is found. Paying $15 for such low quality billing software would be such a waste. If I wanted to invest in third-party billing software, I would invest in HostBill. You get what you pay for. If you think WHMCS is a good billing software, I think you may be looking at hosting industry from the wrong angle. I?m just curious, do you have a company, and if so, what is your website?

Well, we are getting pretty off topic now. I really just felt the need to reply to the post by Ipgservers, which I felt was somewhat ignorant.

Funny you say that after you've edited one post of yours where you remove information stating that whmcs is beyond your budget. I simply pointed out there was an existing solution, that is used by many, and does a pretty decent job for a very minimal expenditure. Further pointed out that for that petty investment, you're not likely to find something equivalent or better for that amount.

Now, you go on to say I'm being ignorant which is quite contrary if you think about how well written the code would be to accomplish what you'd like on such a finite budget. I'm sure that $15 worth of php code could get you all the things you want with profound measures in place to protect better than a team with a community (sarcasm intended).

Back on topic, good luck to you and I'll enjoy looking for your implemented product after its completion.

of course I edited the post. Hence the reason I said let me rephrase this.. So, since you seem to know quite a lot about the hosting industry, what is your company's website and license? I'm just curious. I don't want to follow up on recommendations from want-to-be business owners.

of course I edited the post. Hence the reason I said let me rephrase this.. So, since you seem to know quite a lot about the hosting industry, what is your company's website and license? I'm just curious. I don't want to follow up on recommendations from want-to-be business owners.

I sold lowpinggameservers.com a few years ago after I started it from nothing and became an EA/DICE RSP in less than four months. In the interim, I've helped many but my credentials shouldn't be a worry when the resounding response to you has been unanimous. Again, best of luck!