TCAdmin 2.0.83 now available

LFA

New Features

• Added support for BukGet. Configure in Games > Craftbukkit > BukGet and also in the feature permissions tab.
  • You can view logs and restart the monitor/service manager in Servers > Select the server > Tools menu.
  • Space between command line parameters can be disabled in the variable's settings.
  • Increased the length of "Game Name/App Id" in Steam settings to allow additional options.

Bug fixes

• If "Keep original service" was checked when a service was moved the new service did not have a copy of the custom command lines.
  • When a service located in a Linux virtual server was reinstalled the files would be placed in /home/tcagame instead of the virtual server's home folder.
  • Fixed error when starting a service without command line parameters.

Edited by LFA

Can you give me an example of a plugin that's in zip format so I can test?

The Essentials plugin comes in a .zip file because it contains multiple files (Essentials.jar, EssentialsAntiBuild.jar, EssentialsChat.jar etc.). Essentials is a plugin that is used by most servers nowadays :-)

Very nice addon for TCAdmin. I would like to point out a few things that would help make this better. I'm sure this was intended for use with the CraftBukkit only install but personally I was not using it and was setting up Minecraft Vanilla with the option of adding Bukkit as an addon. It would be nice if we had the option of using the "Not compatible with: feature so if someone was running FTB they could not install any bukkit plugins. I also noticed that when installing a plugin, it does not show you what plugins were installed unless your in that specific category. It would be nice to see what plugins are installed from the main window instead of trying to remember what category I installed plugins from. Overall great add.

• 2 weeks later...