A few questions.

I see this is all having to do with "modernbill" Can we use paypal, so our customers can pay via paypal?

And, With the hosting package you guys give, does this mean that you guys host this whole script, but it still works with my dedicated servers or what?

If you want to put an orderform on your website and accept paypal, you can install game an voice servers via the automation screen within the TCAdmin software.

However there is no automated order to setup unless you are using the Modernbill software unless you create an ordering system theat integrates with the TCAdmin billing API.

If you are a smaller host, I would advise against any automated setup. Simply create an orderform on your website and enter the details into the automation screen within TCAdmin. From there the server will be setup, and emails will be sent to your clients.

As far as the hosting account. The webhosting is for the webpages and MYSql database. You will simply run the monitor software on your server(s).

Wait so If I buy this, and set it up, and add the games, does it come with an order form? Or do people fill out an html form or something And I set the game sevres up manually?

If you use the Modernbill software along with our product Modernbill has the order forms.

If you simply use our software, there is no order form or ordering system included in it.

I'd suggest reading up on modernbill at:

http://www.modernbill.com

That would give you all the info you could want about modernbill itself.

As for setting up Modernbill / TCadmin to work together in the fashion you are looking for, it just takes time and comprehension of the configuration documents made for the TCAdmin module.

Archived