TCAdmin master move to new server

Marcin

Hi all,

I wonder if someone will be able to help me. I'm moving master server to new hardware with W2012R2 installed and it seems it can't connect to old mysql database correctly. I'm receiving connection error when connecting to exisitng database:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. SQL Command: SELECT USER_ID, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, PASSWORD, TYPE, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, EMAIL1, EMAIL2, STATUS, PARENT_ACCOUNT, EXTERNAL_ID, BILLING_ID, BILLING_STATUS, GROUP_ID, FILE_SERVER_ACCOUNT, ALLOWED_IPS, SUBUSER_ACCESS_SUPPORT, FILE_SERVER_CUSTOM_GAMES, MD5_PASSWORD FROM TC_USERS WHERE USER_ID = ''

As soon as I will reinitialize database using TCAdmin config (start with empty/fresh) I can connect and login into it without any problems. Database is located on a 2nd server running Centos, so it's completely independent from old server.

Regards,

Marcin

I created empty database and configured master monitor with it - database has been initialize correctly and I've been able to connect to it as admin. As soon as I imported sql file into that database I had the same error again when I tried to login from TCAdmin interface.

In both cases I can connect from mysql admistrator to remote database.

sql_error.thumb.jpg.cfc6a1e061f3f84032f5b729176617bf.jpg

Archived