Module Command Error Curl error: couldn't connect to host

LCCEnterprise

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry if this has been posted and answered before, but I have searched for 3 hours, and have came up with no solution to my problem.

I am currently trying to set up TCAdmin2 on my box, and the automation side of things as well.

From what I can tell, and double reading every help article posted, I should have all the WHMCS config options, server settings, etc set up correctly.

I am getting this error upon module creation.

Module Command Error

Curl error: couldn't connect to host

I am currently running WHMCS 5.2.7

Latest Version of TCAdmin2

Curl 7.24.0

Kohl, You in your teamspeak?

After messing with it eariler, I got the connection issue resolved..

Tested it, placed an order and it worked, created successfully..

Now a couple hours later, I'm getting this..

Order Accept Encountered Problems

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6() at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

EDIT****

Tried it on a different client account, and the create module seems to be working fine. Hopefully this isn't a "client can only order one service per client account" ordeals.

Edit 2****

Order was accepted and created the users account in TCAdmin, but did not create the game server. If I go to the clients profile in whmcs, and hit Create, it gives the error listed above.

*Pulls hair out already*

Archived