cant ad my remote server

USBz0r

Just purchased a remote lisence, to add a remote server to my master, i logged in as admin in the cp, went to server settings>servers>new server. put in my remote server's ip ect.

but when i go to sace it, it says "Licensed remote server limit has been reached."

i dont even have a remote server yet?

is there a documentation on adding remote servers?

Thanks for your time.

No. The order form asks you to Add this to license number?

Which adds the remote to the current license key you have.

If you did nto put it in, you will need to send to put in a ticket and request that the remote be added to the original key.

http://www.esupport.tcadmin.com

Make sure you select billing as the department, and enter the required info.

When you order a remote server, the ordering system asks you for your current license key, so it can add the remote to your license.

That way you don't have numerous license keys, you simply have 1.

Yea.. the password for the first order didnt work. so she was forced to creat another account. but we have 2 orders, not 3.

i have all the information to both accounts. what do i do?

will it be ok to send a support ticket with both the accounts information?

There was three ...I deleted the 3rd account as the license was never paid for :smile:

Yes, please submit a ticket with both sets of account details. You will most likely have to change your license code, since it looks like she ordered 2 master server licenses insterad of a master and remote. One of them has a Paypal subscription created for it, so we should probably keep that one to make it easier.

Hi ECF. i have sent a support ticket to where you told me to. i dont mind what account we keeps ect. what ever is easyer for you.

hope we get this fixed and look forword to the response.

Thanks for the great support.

Archived