API for task automation

pretendress

Hello,

Is there an API in TCAdmin trough which I can connect to automatically create new users? The thing is- we have a customer database and a portal trough which customers should order different services, some of which will be- game servers. TCAdmin should work in the background and when the customer requests new GS, TCA should check if he already exists in TCA system, create new user if needed and create a game server for him.

We have automated system for service provisioning and if we want to offer GS via TCAdmin we have to be able to connect to it and run commands automatically. So just to be clear- I'm not asking to change anything in TCA code, just to be able to automate the work of administrator :)

Thanks in advance!

Generally, when the user exists; it just creates the user with a 1 or 2 behind the name

If it's not the same person, that is :) If the same customer orders two different game servers, they will both be under the same account.

Thanks for the reply guys! :)

So billing API can be used for connecting to other 3rd party systems, not just WHMCS or ClientExec? And also it can be used not just for billing but also to enable other functionalities like this "create new user" automated tasks?

If so- GREAT! :)

Sorry for noob qestion, developing is not my stronger side but the rest of my team will be happy :D

Archived