Caught in the act

DanCF

The best one off the top of my head is "I didn't know you weren't supposed to change it."

The reason I thought of making this thread is because I have a client who was shutdown a short while ago, and has been submitting tickets about "how dare we shut down his server" and that we "better put it back up right now".

lol they know what the issue is. They still think that we are way out of line to suspend their server.

Maybe the TCadmin monitor should have an option to restart the server at the right number of slots, rather than suspend the server. Although even then there will be customers complaining about their server being restarted. :roll:

Just make sure your TOS has a line in it saying that your server will be suspended if you up the slots.

Nobody reads those. I was in a shouting match with a guy from Israel a few weeks ago over refunding his money and shutting down his server. He said we entered into a contract with him and that we had to provide service to him. He just couldn't believe someone would not take his $25.. lol.

Archived