Arma 3 (Altis Life RPG)

Hello,

Has anyone managed to get Arma 3 going on TCAdmin 2? I have been trying different configurations for hours now.

Would someone be so kind to point me in the right direction of a solid .xml file (windows) and a startup command line?

Hopefully, once I get the Arma 3 server installed, I am going to have a go at installing the Altis Life RPG mod. Anyone had any luck with that on TCAdmin?

Thanks for reading!

(Oh and I own the game by the way!)

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I hate to resuscitate dead threads, where is this .xml file to be imported at exactly?

I have my remote mySQL database, email, everything running, except there is no configuration to add ArmA 3 when in the administration interface. Which is the only game servers I will be running. TCadmin resides on the game server.

Could someone be kind enough to elaborate as to how to apply the above file and make ArmA 3 an option in tcadmin2?

Thank you!

As much as I hate to resuscitate dead threads, where is this .xml file to be imported at exactly?

I have my remote mySQL database, email, everything running, except there is no configuration to add ArmA 3 when in the administration interface. Which is the only game servers I will be running. TCadmin resides on the game server.

Could someone be kind enough to elaborate as to how to apply the above file and make ArmA 3 an option in tcadmin2?

Thank you!

http://help.tcadmin.com/Game/Voice_Configuration

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived