ExoPanel and Orando Theme Pack

MeeJay

Hello,

I made this post to inform you that I sell my themes, ExoPanel and Orando, and I include ExoGames to the pack because he is quite old now.

I sell everything for 50USD, but you can contact me if you want to buy only one theme, my skype is in the bottom of the message.

Forum link for each theme:

ExoPanel: http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=10895

Orando: http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=10899

Images of ExoPanel:

Login page:

exopanelfirst.png

Main page:

exopanelmain.png

Games Servers page:

exopanelgame.png

Images of Orando:

Main page:

orando1.png

I can't post the Games Servers page for Orando because I am limited to 4 image in this message but you can find the other image here.

If you are interested contact me on skype : meejays

or reply to this Thread.

I will help you to remove all ExoDice's logo and texts and replace them by your game company, and I can install the themes for you or just give you the theme pack.

EDIT 05-24-2014 : NEW SCREENSHOTS

Best Regards,

MeeJay.

Edited by MeeJay

I don't have screenshots of this home, I will make new screenshot soon, do you want to see anything else ?

Edit : I have take some screenshots, I upload them in the next post :)

Edited by MeeJay

Hey ECF !

My friend and I are working on a theme in jQuery, we will totally restructure the interface of TCAdmin without touching the files of the panel ;) (Responsive Theme in the offing)

I hope that it does not bother you :)

MeeJay.

Edited by MeeJay

• 3 months later...
Hey ECF !

My friend and I are working on a theme in jQuery, we will totally restructure the interface of TCAdmin without touching the files of the panel ;) (Responsive Theme in the offing)

I hope that it does not bother you :)

MeeJay.

Doesn't bother us at all. Feel free to create themes for TCAdmin and share/sell them.

I know most people want everything for free, but if you put time into something I think you should get some $$$ back from it :)