DayZ mod Epoch

Jus61

<relative_executable>arma3server.exe</relative_executable>

Unless there's some script that renames the executable file, this is for Arma 3.

No Dennis, Arma 3 Epoch runs from Arma 3 no ? so this is not an Arma 3 config it is an Arma 3 Epoch config and if you are going to be so negetive i will not bother to upload any more configs!

Holy geez, just forget it. Epoch uses Arma3 to start. NoDoze was wondering if the config was for Arma 3 since it uses the app id for the game and not the server. I told him the app id was for Arma 3.

We've been talking about the app id... You need to read all posts in order to participate in a conversation.

Woa...! Didn't mean to rock the boat. I was just curious about the appid. I've been using the server appid and didn't know the game files also included the server files.

We all understand epoch is a mod of arma 3. That wasn't being questioned.

I did and your words state that it is for Arma 3 so i am just correcting you.

Oh my... He wanted to know if this was for Arma 2 or Arma 3, I just went ahead and said it was for Arma 3 because the executable file and the app ID says Arma 3.

I really don't see any problem besides the fact that you completely misunderstood the situation.

He wanted to know if this was for Arma 2 or Arma 3, I just went ahead and said it was for Arma 3 because the executable file and the app ID says Arma 3.

No Dennis, Arma 3 Epoch runs from Arma 3 no ? so this is not an Arma 3 config it is an Arma 3 Epoch config and if you are going to be so negetive i will not bother to upload any more configs!

I didn't misunderstand a single thing. I told him it was for the Arma 3 version of Epoch. You made a scene by saying you wouldn't upload any more configs, even though I just said the exact same thing as you did.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...