WHMCS error

Chalkie

Hi guys and gals,

I have installed WHMCS and got it working with TCADMIN.

The issue I have is that when creating the server in WHMCS i get the following error:

Module Command Error

System.ArgumentNullException: A value for game_datacenter is required. Parameter name: game_datacenter at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any advice?

If anyone else stumbles upon this error, you can either specify a custom field (or configurable option) that looks something like this: 1|<name of datacenter>

Or you can open the default_config.php and manually insert the ID of the datacenter next to the string. The last option will however not work with multiple datacenters.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Bigstack, when was the advanced module updated? I am using my existing install of the module from months back and it still provisions servers. Is there a release date to coincide with the "latest" version?

Thanks

It was updated roughly 12 may I think, I updated it myself about 2 weeks ago.

That was the 12-05-2014 was the modified date on the .php file.

Me neither at the time.

Ran into problem after updating WHMCS, Luis was the man as always, pointing me to the update.

Yeah, same here. I really should've tried updating the module as a first, but somehow I didn't think that far.