Auto start on startup.

dangioffre

It normally is set to auto start, if not you can add it to your start menu and simply by dragging the application to the start menu, navigate to Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ and leave it under startup.

If it is linux use the following guide:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AddingProgramToSessionStartup

I'm not great with linux but have 1 box and use the ubuntu.com community forum for guidance.

Can't stress enough how important it is to find such basic things on your strength.

It lays down a good fundamental basic that you will require in a lot of IT areas.

+1

Another good source is Udemy.com I have many excellent courses I can recommend which I use to learn everything from php to java and c+ to windows server and linux server.

I don't want to come off as facetious but it would really worry me to host on an os but not know how to mount a drive, or how to create an auto start. My honest advice is that this is something that could destroy you as a host. Personally, I spent about a year learning and building before I ever opened up to host. Getting something setup once is just the start, things bug out when you least expect them to, and you need to know how to fix them and fast.

Edited by PCGamersportal

Yes. Thank you all. I am a Desktop Support Tech under HP but I dont use Linux. It is was Windows I got it down..

Now this hosting is not open because I am trying to learn what I can n fix everything before opening anything. But I have been talking to a few linux guys that have been helping. Thank you guys for all the input/help. :D