Questions about features...

Computer1633

Greetings,

I am thinking about moving my GSP company to TCAdmin however I have read everything I can find about the software to try and answer these two questions however I cannot seem to find a solid answer.

1.) Does this software have a way of controlling websites as well as game and voice servers? I give a free website to every game server client and I am looking for an all-in-one solution. Currently I have a CP for just my hosting and then a seperate CP for my game/voice servers. I really want my customers to just be able to log into one CP and control everything.

2.) I notice the wording on the features for automatic setup and WHMCS/billing is tricky. I just want to know if out of the box, TCAdmin supports client billing/invoicing and automatic setup of features, or do I need a separate provider, such as WHMCS, to accomplish this. If I need a separate provider for this, what portion, if any, does TCAdmin cover out of the box?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Cheers

1. TCAdmin ONLY controls your game and voice servers. You will still need a control panel for your customers websites.

2. TCAdmin does NOT have a built in billing solution. However it will integrate easily thru API for WHMCS or Clientexec. WHMCS is probably the most popular. I have used both over the years and have been happiest with WHMCS. I would go with whichever of the 2 suits your needs the best. Both can be configured along with TCAdmin to automatically provision your game/voice servers. The user information (name, address, email address etc) is transferred from WHMCS/CE into TCAdmin.

Hopefully this answers your questions.

Archived