bf2cc/ranked

tommygun

• 7 months later...
Guest jardin_101

No Sorry, i will try it when i download the bf2.iso and get the patches sorted. Will it enable you to play/possibly sell ranked servers?

Guest jardin_101

Do you have to be added to this Ranked ip list inorder to run Ranked BF2 Servers or does the BF2cc make it posible even if your not a Ranked Provider.

So for example is it possible for me to setup a ranked server now?

Do you have to be added to this Ranked ip list inorder to run Ranked BF2 Servers or does the BF2cc make it posible even if your not a Ranked Provider.

So for example is it possible for me to setup a ranked server now?

no it wont be possible for you do it right now

1) you need a server files from EA which are ranking enabled

2) you need EA to add your server IP's to the ranked list

lastly you need to be an EA authorized ranked provider, which to my knowledge is closed and they aren't taking any more providers on, so you wont be able to do ranked servers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone tried to run the free BF2 ranked servers that Hypernia provides? I have 5 ranked BF2 servers and 5 ranked 2142 servers on my dedicated box. I would like to run them through TCAdmin. Hypernia is also offering ranked Quake Wars servers when they are released. Plan on getting 5 of them it would be great if I could run them with TCAdmin!!!!

It is not reselling, I call it donations.

Has anyone tried to run the free BF2 ranked servers that Hypernia provides? I have 5 ranked BF2 servers and 5 ranked 2142 servers on my dedicated box. I would like to run them through TCAdmin. Hypernia is also offering ranked Quake Wars servers when they are released. Plan on getting 5 of them it would be great if I could run them with TCAdmin!!!!

It is not reselling, I call it donations.

No matter what you call it, EA still calls it reselling and it would definitely be in violation of their TOS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use