TCAdmin v1 not working correctly

Bravo17

We are getting the following error in our log monitor file and TCA is not working correctly.

11/2/2014 1:12:30 PM : AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. REASON: TOO MANY DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING LICENSE. CONTACT TCADMIN SUPPORT. LAST UPDATE: 10/23/2014 12:11:02 PM

Is this really to do with the License ( which is arranged through our server provider ) or is there possibly another cause? Ten days doesn't seem very long for it to cause TCA to stop functioning correctly.

Thanks, I had put in a ticket with our provider so they can check that they have paid the fee, but I was wondering if anything else could cause that message to suddenly appear.

Anyone know what the license server is so I can check that connection from or server?

Recently Microsoft disabled SSLV3 within their software because of an exploit.

.NET V1.1x uses this to reach out to our license server. If you are having problems please put in a ticket and Luis will give you the fix for it.

Archived