######################################

# CERTIFICATE PRIVATE KEY #

# PRIVATE KEY FILE (.PVK). IF BLANK #

# THE DEFAULT KEY IS USED. #

#PK_FILE="gamecp.xxxxx.co.uk.pvk"

when i go to gamecp.xxxxxx.co.uk:8881 it does not load

so i commented the ssl out logged in to tcadmin selected in the security settings and enabled ssl for all pages as forgot about this.

i went back and edited the file and re started the monitor etc

now still does not load and i cant get back in to change the details to disable the ssl.

Any help to turn off the ssl or get it working with the custom ssl would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Mirl

Hello,

thank you for the reply DennisMidjord.

yes sorry i was going to to that but nothing loads.

Any other ideas?

not sure if this helps.

The domain is on a cPanel server with a A record pointed to the tcadmin server. This did load when not using the SSL but now nothing does.

Regards

Mirl

Hello, thanks for the reply.

i did contact support.

waited most of the day yesterday and got a reply was to make sure tcadmin was owner i believe this is the case im about to reply to my ticket but i thought ide ask here on the forums first.

Regards

Mirl

Hello,

im unable to login to tcadmin at all now, as when i changed the setting within tcadmin security settings to secure all. it just loads as a blank page, even if i go and comment out the custom ssl details in the config file.

Regards

Mirl

Hello,

if i restart the the monitor when connected via ssh i get this:

root@gamecp:/home/tcadmin/Monitor# ./monitor-service restart The TCAdmin Monitor has been stopped

The TCAdmin Monitor has been started

root@gamecp:/home/tcadmin/Monitor#

Regards

Mirl

Hello,

ok so when i run the ./monitor-console i get this and its in red.

Starting the Monitor Web Service...

The Monitor Web Service has been started.

Starting the Public Web Service...

The Public Web Service has been started.

Starting the Task Scheduler...

The Task Scheduler has been started.

Starting the Game Monitor Service...

The Game Monitor Service has been started.

The System Monitor Service has been started.

Starting the FTP Service...

The FTP Service (v1) has been started on 0.0.0.0:8821.

The Master Monitor has been started on gamecp

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.Net.IPEndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.Net.IPAddress[] ipAddresses, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 - Parameters: minecraft, 46.105.221.138, 25565, /home/tcagame/admin/1/, 1

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Message could not be sent. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No such host is known

at System.Net.Dns.hostent_to_IPHostEntry (System.String h_name, System.String[] h_aliases, System.String[] h_addrlist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostByName (System.String hostName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry (System.String hostNameOrAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses (System.String hostNameOrAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.String hostname, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor (System.String hostname, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.SendInternal (System.Net.Mail.MailMessage message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send (System.Net.Mail.MailMessage message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send (System.Net.Mail.MailMessage message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.SDK.Mail.MailMessage.Send (TCAdmin.SDK.Mail.MailConfig config) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.SDK.Mail.MailMessage.Send () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Monitor.Service.***1293; (TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Game ***1286;, TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Service ***1280;, TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.User ***1294;, TCAdmin.SDK.Scripting.ScriptUtility ***1295;, ActionFlags ***1288;, Int32 ***1292;, Boolean ***1296;) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0