New Website

ECF

We are still deciding whether or not to use the new forums, or simply stay with the ones we have...

Hogie has offer to convert the current one to the new forum software. However, I am not 100% sure what that outcome will be.

And I think I forgot the admin login to them... :lol:

That could get a bit salty at his usual $150 an hour :smile:

I see no major problem with starting the forum over myself. You could leave this one as an archive, read only for reference. I know many will be happy if you would switch to VB, but it makes no difference to me as it serves it purpose :smile: I was just shocked Luis allowed php on the server :smile:

As far as constructive critism goes, i would swap the TCadmin license block and the Modernbill license block on the main page, simply because modernbill isn't the main focus of TCadmin, but my eye was drawn to that MB block for some reason, then if i look to the right I can see some small print about something called a....tcadmin monthly license?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived