MetaMod driving me nuts! csgo - Linux

mooseyman

Hi guys im having a nightmare with metamod, it may be a newer version is causing isssues?

here's the problem i Have, this shows up in the console whenever i have metamod installed

L 05/25/2015 - 00:08:58: [META] Could not open folder "/home/tcagame/admin/1/csgo/***65533;s" (No such file or directory)

L 05/25/2015 - 00:08:58: [META] Loaded 0 plugins.

I have the correct metamod vdf for csgo but I just cant get it to play ball?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

sorry i am face palming myself right now, can you point me in the right place for these snapshots? or a little instructions as i've never heard of snapshot sourcemod metamod,

edit - found the snapshots does anyone know the working versions?

hi guys, right i think I have some permission issues, thank you for the help before with the dev mod that is now working thanks to you, but i have another issue, in /csgo/cfg/ I cannot see ANY of the cfg files when using the filemanager or filezilla :(, although when i ssh into the server i can see them like so :

(-rwxrwxrwx 1 tcagame tcagame 12533 May 24 23:57 server.cfg )

I have checked file permissions and cfg and I do have editable extensions as *.cfg; in both linux and windows (linux is using windows as a template)

Edit - Face palm - Fixed!

Edited by mooseyman

Yeah, I'm using the snapshots. Unfortunately, the moment I add the SourceMod and MetaMod files on a server, the server breaks.

The snapshots, without any extra plugins;

Should work.

It might be that some of the plugins you or a client use still break for now.

They are snapshots after all.

su tcagame

cd /home/tcagame/Admin/1/

./srcds_run -game csgo -console -condebug -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 -maxplayers_override 12 +maxplayers 12 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust -ip 209.126.107.142 -port 27015 -tickrate 128

Sorry for the double response. My machine freaked out when I posted the first time and rebooted on me. When it recovered, it auto loaded and reposted my response. So after verifying that Steam is in fact installed on the machine, I'm just going to rebuild it. This time I'm downgrading to Ubuntu 12.04 and see if that works.