ARK Config

bad_eye

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all the test i have done all you need to do is change the query port to put up another server. 10 servers running off one box with out a prob so far. Once i have fin tweeking my config i will upload it here for all to use.

What's the average RAM load for you lot?

With all the test i have done all you need to do is change the query port to put up another server. 10 servers running off one box with out a prob so far. Once i have fin tweeking my config i will upload it here for all to use.

They will show up in the browser etc. But having the same/default query-port (?Port=) on all servers running on the same IPv4 will get you in trouble once people are trying to connect to the different servers..

What's the average RAM load for you lot?

I have never seen an ARK server consume more than 5.0 GB RAM, even with 10 players online. CPU however ... :~

hello I have three different ip ipv4

I have this line of command

"TheIsland?SessionName=$[HostName]?ServerPassword=$[PrivatePassword]?ServerAdminPassword=$[RConPassword]?listen" $ [service.IpAddress]? Port = $ [service.QueryPort]? QueryPort = $ [service.GamePort]

but it is only one server running, if I believe another server on the same IP or other IP does not work why? someone with a xml that can come up with a complete solution?

@Zona-gamer

Not sure why you have spaces towards the end in the ports.

But you are missing ?MultiHome=$[service.IpAddress]

Here is our Default CMD line as a note.

TheIsland?MaxPlayers=$[service.Slots]?MultiHome=$[service.IpAddress]?Port=$[service.GamePort]?QueryPort=$[service.QueryPort]?Listen?ServerAdminPassword=$[RConPassword]

This is what im using but im having problems. Server is still not responding.

"TheIsland?listen?ServerCrosshair=true?MapPlayerLocation=true?NoTributeDownloads=true?=DifficultyOffset=1?SessionName=$[HostName]?Port=$[service.QueryPort]?QueryPort=$[service.GamePort]?ServerPassword=$[PrivatePassword]?ServerAdminPassword=$[RConPassword]"

This is what im using but im having problems. Server is still not responding.

MapLocation no spaces you have "MapLo cation"

Most of these settings can be set in the .ini file. Its more neat and organized.

Edited by Surf3rDud3

and I tried the command line but will not start any server with this line

TheIsland?MaxPlayers=$[service.Slots]?MultiHome=$[service.IpAddress]?Port=$[service.GamePort]?QueryPort=$[service.QueryPort]?Listen?ServerAdminPassword=$[RConPassword]

can anyone upload your xml to work with several servers at once

New problem I have seen. When running the server updater it would pull the new patch.

Pull it OFF the gameserver you mean?

Otherwise you're saying..the server updater applies a new patch..which is normal for a server updater? :p

Guys, my ark server work in INI. I can't use a comand line in tc admin and i can't change the slots (locked at 70 players) and server / Rcon password.

i try to change, but later the restarts the config come back to previous configuration.

Edited by Nyjell

Pull it OFF the gameserver you mean?

Otherwise you're saying..the server updater applies a new patch..which is normal for a server updater? :p

Sorry i meant.

New problem I have seen. When running the steam updater it wont download the new patch.