ARK Config

bad_eye

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello after several attempts several lines of commands and any other xml configuration that were not good, now with my new xml I am able to create multiple game servers on the same IP and IP in several different xml share with those who do not function.

How did you do it? I downloaded your config however it still does not change the query port?

Sorry i meant.

New problem I have seen. When running the steam updater it wont download the new patch.

Syndrogo

I noticed the same problem. After looking into the logs I saw some netcode errors.

Seems like it only happened on IPv6 connections (I was surfing on a IPv6 at that moment)! I did disable IPv6 access for the control panel website (no more AAAA record in DNS) and now its working like a charm.

Maybe this is a bug in TCAdmin?

i have Tcadmin 2 on windows server 2012

And tested out ARK server, in user control panel is say:

Name:

40 slots ARK: Survival Evolved

How to get it to show with server version it is like this:

Name:

40 slots ARK: Survival Evolved - (v178.2) if anyone now?

And if i try file manager in user controll panel i get this error:

End of Stream encountered before parsing was completed.

anyone know whats wrong ?

Thank you ill give it a go

well not haveing any luck with this i have done all the changes needed for file limits and what not i am using cent os 6 ill just wait a while longer hopefully it will get better as the game grows.

thank you tho for offering your config its like pulling teeth to get people to share around here.

Change the query port to 27015 and make sure 7777 is open/portforwarded.

The ports change though if you have more than one server hosted. So the Query port will change i dont know about the 7777 and which port would I set that to using tcadmin on multiple servers on a single machine

New patch notes, relevant for us:

- 3GB+ RAM reduction for servers, ~1GB RAM+ reduction for clients. For serves over 50% memory savings!!!!!!!! Basically we've converted all our foliage structures to use data primitive types rather than "Objects" :)

i keep getting this error - The server xx.xxx.xxx.x:27035 has not responded 119 times and has reached the maximum number of allowed failues. Please investigate.

Could any one help please using the last windows Xml ?

Just means your queryport in commandline is not set right.